Monday, February 26, 2007

God Blessed Us With Winter White!!

Thanks be to God!
We enjoyed safe travels this weekend coming back from a great adventure (mini Spring vacation of our own). So it wasn't Mexico, but we had a fun filled long weekend in the cities with Ron and Heidi (Chris brother and sister-in-law)! Of course we hit those tempting stores, as well as spent a relaxing night at a hotel.

Dawson's first time in a pool. Mom had great expectations for him enjoying it, and unfortunately...he was a little afraid, but it was an adventure anyway and boy did he look soooo cute in those trunks! After braving those icy roads Sunday on our way home (Brooklyn Park received over a foot of fresh powder) we kicked back at home....ahhh home!

Monday we decided Dawson had to get out and see how enjoyable the white fluff was outside. I bundled him up, and we took a walk sledding w/two of nana's daycare kids!! He LOVED it!! At least he had one ejoyable first this weekend!!

Enjoy the pictures...

3 comments:

Mindy Caron said...

Hey Tasha! Welcome to bloogerhood! Your blog is under my favorites...I'll be back... :)

Love ya,
Mindy

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Hello!! What a sweetie Dawson is! It will be fun to watch your blog!

Our Home to Yours said...

Hey Tasha! Aren't blogs great? I loved reading yours and seeing all the fun pictures! Keep up the great work! I'll keep you on my faves!