Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two Strong Legs!

Well....we have hit another mile stone! Dawson is standing alone! He thinks he is such a BIG BOY, and so fun to watch his face light up when he realizes he has accomplished this major task. So, we skipped over the whole crawling thing, big deal I guess. He is devleoping and hitting milestones at his own pace. He is also walking behind his toy while he pushes it, and is proving to be super daring as he enjoys letting go of things and carelessly falling backwards, and thinks this is funny...mom has mixed feelings about these actions!! :-) About those bumps and bruises?!

We have had a busy few weeks, but we have enjoyed every minute of the Spring weather tease. Taking advantage of the 40 degree weather we went for numerous walks, and it really helped pick up those winter blues! Altough I am watching the snow fall in massive amounts right now, I keep reminding myself that Spring will truely come....at some point! It's Minnesota right?!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can't believe that he's standing! It seems like just yesterday that he was teeny tiny! How fun for you guys! Now the real busy-ness begins!

P.S. Adorable pictures of Dawson!