Last night she helped me plant all the veggies we had purchased....we got them all sucessfully in the ground, she even showed me how to take care of some plant bug problems, and how to prepare the plants so cut worms don't get to them. I would have just squished the bugs, and been too grossed out to even look for cut worms!!
I am also incredibly lucky to have my mom as my daycare for Dawson...he is lucky too! He loves "nana"!!

Thank mom for everything! We all love you so much!

3 comments:
I agree that your Mother is wonderful! She reminds me a lot of my own Mother!
You're mom is so very beautiful!! It sounds like your life is going pretty well right now! You should get my email from my sister. We should chat! bye
Natasha and Chris--
Thanks for the kind words left on our blog. It's fun to "catch up" with you guys via your blog, too. Things are going well with Jack so far-- he's been such an easy baby (hope I'm not jinxing myself here!). It's so great to just hold him and stare at him! I can't believe your "baby" is already 15 months old! The time does fly, so I'm trying to savor every moment!
Post a Comment