Friday, April 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON!!

YOU ARE 2 TODAY!

Happy Birthday to our precious boy! He is the big 2 years old today! We love and treasure every moment of your life, and can't wait to continue to watch you grow!! We love you, you are truely a belssing and a gift from our Lord!


4 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Happy Birthday Dawson!!!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday!

Our Home to Yours said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to your little guy!!! Hard to believe isn't it? He is such a cutie.. and I bet he can't wait to meet his little sister! (neither can we!) Hope you all have a great day!

Our Home to Yours said...

Hey Tasha..
yes the Tupperware sets are still available! Are you coming to MOPS on Thursday? If you are, I can bring it then.. I'm going to try and make it. :) (Without Bekah)
Let me know!