Thursday, April 10, 2008

Question....

Has anyone ever used one of these baby wraps?? Or know anyone who has used one of these?? And give me your review, pros, cons. I am really thinking I would like to try one of these. Dawson doesn't love being in a stroller anymore, and I don't know if I want to do the double stroller thing. Maybe sometimes, but thought I would give the wrap a try. We were given a stroller so I can always use that as a back up, but being we are due in the summer time I am sure that we will be on the go quite a bit so thought one of these might be nice. I have a baby bjorne, but have heard these are better on you, and more comfy for the baby. So, looking for reviews, and even ideas...know anyone who makes them, or has one to purchase second hand? Looking for a cost friendly way to get one! Looking forward to hearing from you. Here is a picture of something I am looking for :-)


2 comments:

Our Home to Yours said...

Hey Tasha..
when Leah was born, my mom sewed me a baby sling for her.. it's very nice, but being she was so big I didn't get to use it much before she was too heavy in summer. I hope to use it more with Bekah, as it is wonderful for toting smaller babies. (I confess I don't really know how to use it fully.. I have friends who use it until their baby is 1 year, and swear by it!I need to learn from them) Anyways.. if you want one.. I'm sure my mom would be happy to make one for you for really cheap! (Cost of material!) Let me know! It's a little different than the picture you show, but it is kind of the same idea.

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that has one of those and she really likes it! It's really stretchy and holds the baby really snuggly and tight so the baby won't fall out when she bends over. she seems to like it a lot. The only thing is getting the hang of wrapping it. Which I don't think is very hard. As for where to get one at a lower cost, I would try asking on Craigs List.


Congratulations on your baby girl on the way!