So, life is much busier with two children, I must admit some days I wonder if people are serious when they think raising kids is an easy job as pretty much everyday I am completely exhausted, although, wouldn't change being a mom for the world!
Here is a quick over view of some things we have been doing...oh, and for those of you curious...Lainey was a wonderful baby, until about a week or two ago she got into the habit, or colic?? in the evenings where she fights her sleep and is fussy off and on for about 1-3 hours. It is completely exhausting, especially when Chris has been working tons and tons of overtime. I just wish she could tell me what would make her feel better. Who knows, maybe it is just a stage?! Praying so hard about it! She is the big 8 weeks today!!
Okay, back to the over view!
We had an awesome visit with my Godmother from Virginia! I just love her to pieces, she is the sweetest lady! My mom met my Aunt Roni years and years ago (before me!) at a cake decorating class when they were both living in Maryland! Aunt Roni made our gorgeous wedding cake for us, and talk about delicious! We just love spending time with her! She gets pretty much all the credit for the majority of the pictures seen in the previous post. She is a great photographer, and blessed us with a nice visit, tons of pictures, and tons of clothes! I wish we could have spent more time with her! Thanks for everything Aunt Roni! We love you!!
Over Labor day weekend we had a family reunion at Chris's uncle's cabin. We enjoyed some relaxing time, and some time on the water.
My parents also had a wonderful pig roast the same weekend...so fun to see all the friends and family! The evening always flies by too quickly!
Dawson, Lainey and I have been making weekly trips to the playground and packing picnic lunches. Dawson loves this, last week we walked over to the Farmer's Market to get things for making salsa...tasty!
We spent this past Friday night at the cabin, enjoyed the company of my brother in law, sister in laws, nephew, and Chris's mom and dad for the campfire. There were 7 of us that stayed (including Lainey). It was relaxing, but a bit chilly and wet the next morning. Chris and his dad have also been hunting a large bear that is on the land...no luck yet but they still have a month to get it. Makes me a little nervous that is for sure!
I think this puts our past few weeks in a nutshell. I am honestly excited about Fall as I have to say it is my most favorite time of year! Bummed that it means winter is on it's way again, but I love the colors, and the temps! And doest Fall smell good?!
Here is a quick over view of some things we have been doing...oh, and for those of you curious...Lainey was a wonderful baby, until about a week or two ago she got into the habit, or colic?? in the evenings where she fights her sleep and is fussy off and on for about 1-3 hours. It is completely exhausting, especially when Chris has been working tons and tons of overtime. I just wish she could tell me what would make her feel better. Who knows, maybe it is just a stage?! Praying so hard about it! She is the big 8 weeks today!!
Okay, back to the over view!
We had an awesome visit with my Godmother from Virginia! I just love her to pieces, she is the sweetest lady! My mom met my Aunt Roni years and years ago (before me!) at a cake decorating class when they were both living in Maryland! Aunt Roni made our gorgeous wedding cake for us, and talk about delicious! We just love spending time with her! She gets pretty much all the credit for the majority of the pictures seen in the previous post. She is a great photographer, and blessed us with a nice visit, tons of pictures, and tons of clothes! I wish we could have spent more time with her! Thanks for everything Aunt Roni! We love you!!
Over Labor day weekend we had a family reunion at Chris's uncle's cabin. We enjoyed some relaxing time, and some time on the water.
My parents also had a wonderful pig roast the same weekend...so fun to see all the friends and family! The evening always flies by too quickly!
Dawson, Lainey and I have been making weekly trips to the playground and packing picnic lunches. Dawson loves this, last week we walked over to the Farmer's Market to get things for making salsa...tasty!
We spent this past Friday night at the cabin, enjoyed the company of my brother in law, sister in laws, nephew, and Chris's mom and dad for the campfire. There were 7 of us that stayed (including Lainey). It was relaxing, but a bit chilly and wet the next morning. Chris and his dad have also been hunting a large bear that is on the land...no luck yet but they still have a month to get it. Makes me a little nervous that is for sure!
I think this puts our past few weeks in a nutshell. I am honestly excited about Fall as I have to say it is my most favorite time of year! Bummed that it means winter is on it's way again, but I love the colors, and the temps! And doest Fall smell good?!

1 comment:
I love to hear your thoughts on being a mother of two. You seem really busy! It looks like you all are adjusting wonderfully, though!
Post a Comment