Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Smile & Cuddles


Here are a couple of pictures from the past weekend. At least pictures of our smiling girl! Dawson was in the mood that he didn't want his picture taken, but of course wanted to take them himself! Whomever labeled the age "terrible twos" Should have labeled them "terrible two and a half, but attitude at 3". WOW!! He can be sweet as sugar, and then a stink! I still love him to pieces, but some days I wonder if we will be sane to make it through to the next!! Here are is a picture of Dawson with daddy when he was just a little older than Lainey is now. Also one of when he was super tiny and just home from the hospital...still on the billi lights of course as we spent a few weeks with those icky things! Hope you are having a great week! I am dreading the thought of more snow as I am ready for Spring, but at the same time...looking forward to some snowman building! Anyone know why when I post pictures, I only see letters and characters until I click publish post, any idea how to fix that?!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Lainey is such a cutie-pie! I just love seeing pictures of your family.