Monday, May 18, 2009

PHOTOS!

Some of you know that I was the winner of a photo purse. I won this by selling the most fundraising tickets for our MOPS (mothers of pre schoolers) group. Well, this past April we finally got the kids in to get the pictures done. Photography by Trish is the company/photographer and those of you have seen her work know she does a TREMENDOUS job. She was great with the kids, had two separate sessions with them, one with just Lainey, and then about a week later one with just Dawson, and also some pictures of the two of them together. Anyway, long story short---I LOVE my purse!! I will have to take a picture and post as I have only had it a few days and I think have pretty much gotten compliments anywhere I have gone. And how great to carry around my kids' pictures! A lady even ran after me the other day as I was leaving somewhere and stopped me to say how much she loved it. Too funny.

Here are a couple of the pictures--didn't they turn out fabulous!! The ones we purchased for home are so fun, I may try to take a picture of the pictures as they are in a storyboard, and so great!!



2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Oh Natasha!!! They are SO beautiful! She really did a good job, but your children are good at taking pictures anyhow - - it makes it easy!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! I can't wait to see the pic's of your purse!