Chris and I have always enjoyed camping, however since we have had children our camping trips have been obsolete (staying at the cabin doesn't count as camping in my book, although we rough it there!).
This year we decided Dawson was at an age where he would love it, and I am sure Lainey will too.
We have been keeping our eye out for a good deal on a camper since last year...and we finally found one!
We were a little picky, we wanted a 5th wheel so we can pull the boat along with us. We didn't need anything too fancy, and didn't want something huge (there are length limits for towing). We found an awesome deal on a very clean 5th wheel w/a large slide out, it was located a few hours away so we took a road trip a few weeks ago to take a peek. We were impressed, and purchased it on the spot.
Last weekend we headed back to pick it up. We now have it at home, and ready to be packed for our family adventures. I can hardly wait. I think we might have to do a little camping while it hangs out in the yard for a bit before we truly take an adventure in it--at least I told Dawson we could. ((Good thing the heat works as the way this season is going, we are going to need it!))
Here are some pictures we saw before looking at it in person. (the kitchen, and the outside)

No comments:
Post a Comment