Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What am I learning?!

I was inspired by my dear friend Mindy's blog post today! What am I learning!...

For me, what am I not learning on a daily basis?? It truly amazes me how each day God brings something new and fresh, even if it is a new struggle or task, it soon becomes a new lesson in life, love, PATIENCE, and trusting HIM!!

This past week I have had some major questions on my mind. Although I am not open enough at this point to share all of my concerns and questions #1 because I don't want to get that in depth & #2 being I don't want to bore you. (Sorry Sarah N. for spilling it all out to you last night!)

I am just praying day in and day out for God's wisdom and I am learning most to have patience. Not just patience with my self, and my kids (who are at the same time learning patience) but patience for God to show me His Path!

I am seeing so many doors opening for our family, and I pray that I continue to be patient and keep my eyes open to what God's will is.

No comments: