Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures of the Kids

Okay, these are Lainey's 1 year pictures-- a little late, but they are done and turned out fabulously!

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, and my only excuse is it is -- SUMMER--
Granted we have had a strange summer weather wise, it hasn't kept us from going non stop.

Chris's cousin just left Sunday after a 2 week stay with us. She was here from Florida visiting family. Next on the agenda--this weekend is the annual pig roast at my mom & dad's. This brings us to Sept. already!! YIKES! Chris and I will be traveling to Omaha as I have some training there (more on that later). Should be a nice time, but interesting as we will be away from our kids for the longest stretch ever!! (3 days!!) When we get back, Dawson will start back at preschool. He LOVED summer preschool, and is looking forward to starting again after a month's break. We hope to get a few more camping session in this fall before the weather gets too frigid, maybe we will make a long weekend out of it.

Well, getting back on track, here are a few pictures from yesterday's session. They turned out so cute!! The wait for the photos is a killer--but well worth it!! ENJOY!

(she thought she should climb up them)


(Chris has one hand--I have the other)
(she was supposed to be sitting but kept getting away)
(my big man)
(he looks like he is posing for his senior pictures!)
(this is my favorite of the two of them)


I almost forgot--@ Lainey's 1 year stats-
WEIGHT--19 ?? lbs (36%)
HEIGHT--31.5 " (90%)

Hmmm I am seeing a trend between her and Dawson!

No comments: