We are feeling overwhelming joy to proudly announce that we are expecting!!
After experiencing a heartwrenching miscarriage at the end of Sept. God has blessed us with a very healthy pregnancy so far (minus the horrible nausea)!! But we will take whatever we can get to have another child in our family!
We are extremely excited to welcome him/her the end of July :-)
Thank you to everyone for all your prayers....we will keep you updated.
((We were going to wait until we hit the 12 week mark, but feeling extremely good about this baby to be!! I am now 10 weeks))
**Thank you Lord for your many blessings!! You are truly AWESOME!!**
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
How wonderful Natasha! Congrat's to you and Chris! I sure prayed for you in September!!! I can't wait to meet your new little one!
I am so sorry about the loss of your baby in September. I'm not sure if you blogged about it, but I somehow missed it if you did. I am so glad that God has given you another baby. You're on Baby #3 the same time as me! Thanks for your congrats on my blog. I suffer from AWFUL morning sickness too unfortunately! I guess we're due just a couple of weeks apart!
Oh, Tasha! I am so sorry about your previous miscarriage! That must have been hard for you guys.. but what great news you are expecting again and a healthy pregnancy at that!! I am so excited for your family as you welcome little Oelrich #2!!
Congratulations Chris and Tasha on your great news! I will be praying that everything during your pregnancy goes well.
Congratulations Tash!! I'm sorry to hear about September. Blake and I have suffered a couple of miscarriages as well and feel your pain. I will be praying that baby continues to grow healthily! July 11 is my anniversary..a very good day for a baby (in case you needed a good day in July to have him/her).
Yeah! What great news! It will be so fun to see how Dawson handles being a big brother. Keep us all up-to-date with how your pregnancy goes. Hopefully the nausea will end soon.
What a surprise it was to read your blog, Tasha, and find out you are expecting again! Congratulations! What great news! So sorry to hear about your loss in September. That must have been a difficult time for you and Chris. It was good to hear from you. Hope to see you in church soon - we just don't make it to the early service anymore. If we go, it's the late service.
Congratulations!! Your mom just told me on Sunday, that is very exciting:)
Yes, I definitely do remember you -- didn't you help put my baby shower together for Kayley?
Anyway, thank you so much and congrats to you too!!! I am so sorry about your loss in September but am so happy that God has now blessed you with a healthy pregnancy so far and a precious little one! I'll be praying for you guys and your baby and hope all goes well and that you feel good!
Nice to hear from you, take care!
Also, I remember having a good chat with you on the phone when kayley was first born and I was SO stressed out about her jaundice and don't know if I ever thanked you for your encouragement because it really helped to talk to someone about it!
I was so emotional and worried about her and you saved the day for me by giving me that idea about putting that nightgown thingy on her to keep that wallabee light thing against her skin at night. She was much better within a few days!
So thanks, I've never forgotten that! :)
Congrats!!! How awesome to hear about your new little one! We went through a very similar experience on about the same time frame, it sounds like. Miscarriages are absolutely awful things to go through, but somehow God always brings us through. So sorry to hear about that. We are rejoicing to hear about this new little one though! What a special blessing to add to your family!!! Congrats again!
Love, Lawrence and Amy
Tasha!
That is wonderful news! I will be praying that you feel well and the baby is healthy! I understand how hard a miscarriage can be as Jarrod and I went through that also. Try to give any worries you have in this pregnancy over to God and in His strength enjoy and anticipate the new addition to your family! What a blessing!
Post a Comment