Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm a Proud Mama!

I got this from a friend...It's fun to see!Saturday- October 11, 2008
All proud mommies fill this out.

Children's names: Dawson Levi & Lainey Ryann

How long did labor last?: about 4 hours w/Dawson and about 2 with Lainey

Did you go all natural or did you have drugs/ c-section?: pretty natural. I had 1/2 dose of stadol to relax me in between contractions w/Dawson.

Boys or girls? 1 of each :-)

Weight? : Dawson was 7lbs. 2oz Lainey was 7lbs. 1oz

Any hair? : Lots of black hair for both.

How much weight did you gain? : 35 with Dawson, 30 with Lainey

Did you lose it all? Working on it...only 12 weeks pp.

Early or late baby? Both Early. Dawson was 4 weeks, Lainey was 1 1/2 weeks

Who drove you to the hospital? Chris- Dawson, and for Lainey I walked over...I was at my routine appointment, and the doc said...I think you might be in early labor. She was right!

Did you breast feed? Yes, a little over a year with Dawson, and hope to do the same with Lainey

Who kept the baby most? Me, and then mom with Dawson (work) I am just going back to work now with Lainey.

How did you pick the name? We didn't know if Dawson was going to be a boy or girl (even though I had a feeling he was a boy. We both just liked the name. Levi was the middle name of a friend of ours who passed away in an accident when I was pregnant with Dawson. Lainey was the name we had picked out if Dawson was a girl. We still liked it when we had our girl. Ryan is Chris's middle name...we just added another "n" to make it a bit more girly.

Who cut the cord? Chris

Where was the baby born? Our hometown

Did you video the birth? Nope.

Who was in the room? Chris, and all the staff of course for Dawson, and my mom and Chris for Lainey...and staff.

Do you want more? Time will tell.

No comments: