Friday, April 3, 2009

Do You Hear It??

This is what I heard from my son this morning when we were brushing our teeth. He stopped abruptly and said..."Mom, Do you hear it, do you hear it?" Me:"Hear what Honey?" Dawson (w/much excitement): "Do you hear my birthday coming?!"

How cute is that?!

Yes, 3 years ago tomorrow (APRIL 4th)...Dawson was born, my tiny little impatient peanut. Born 4 weeks earlier than predicted, simply because he would have been a BIG BOY--the doc figured he would have been right around that 10 pound mark, and she said for my first baby, my body didn't think it could handle it so he came early, and fast!

We LOVE you so much Dawson...I am listening for your birthday!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That is so funny and sweet that it just melts my heart! Have a Happy Birthday, Dawson!

Mindy Caron said...

What a sweet boy; I just love him! I can just see his big eyes light up...hope he has a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! It is amazing what they come up with! Happy Birthday Dawson!