We joyfully dedictated Lainey's life and raising to our Lord a while back. We were able to share in this event with our dear friends and family. Lainey was great during the service, and happily grabbed at Pastor's mic during the prayer. Mark & Jan blessed us again by agreeing to be Lainey's Godparents as well as Ron & Heidi agreeing as well. After the service the whole family, as well as Mark & Jan joined us for a celebration at Green Mill. It was fabulous!! What a great occassion!

(Lainey's Beautiful & Yummy Cake)

(The Dedication)(Our family, Pastor Doug, Mark & Jan, & Ron & Heidi)

(Lainey w/Uncle Ronald--Chris's brother, also Lainey's Godfather)

(A Family Picture @ Green Mill) -- side note, this is one of the dresses I made for Lainey--it is SO CUTE!
Also, one very neat thing, Lainey was dedicated in the exact same dress I wore when I was dedicated!
No comments:
Post a Comment