Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happily Ever After, and More to Come!

On Sunday June 21 Chris and I celebrated six years of blissful marriage! As I was sweeping the floor that afternoon, I was thinking of how I am so blessed to have been paired so perfectly to my best friend. Chris and I met in high school, and were high school sweethearts! We attended college, graduated and said "I DO". In those six years we have owned 2 homes, had two beautiful children, numerous vehicles & toys (haa haa for those of you who know my husband!)--that was a joke! and one dog. And we have spent so many happy and enjoyable moments together. I thank God every day for His work in our lives. We are blessed so many times over again just in a day. So, here's to six years of marriage, equalling nearly 10 years as a couple, and here is also to many many more! I love you honey! Thanks for all you do! You are truly my PRINCE CHARMING!!


(High School Prom - 2001)

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lesley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! And your kids are so cute!!! :) Hope you're having a great summer so far and thanks so much for your e-mails and keeping in touch. Take care! :)