Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer--FULL BORE AHEAD!

Yes, it is summer--sure thing!! This is most of the reasoning for my lack of postings. We have been super busy, and enjoying pretty much every minute of it!

Chris and I took a mini get-away just the two of us for our anniversary in June. We went to Duluth, and had a great time.

We had a wonderful 4th of July with many picnics, fireworks, swimming, parades and fun!

We have taken a few family camping trips and really enjoyed the relaxing and boat riding....not to mention the food!

We spent an afternoon in Dorset having fun, and of course--eating great food.

There are so many things to post about, but haven't made the time to do it. I will for sure get some pictures posted soon! This week we are anxiously getting ready for the arrival of my oldest brother, his wife, and their 4 kids from Georgia. Plus my sweet Godmother will arrive for a week as well from Virginia! We are looking forward to a week full of fun!

Tomorrow the kids and I are joining mom to go berry picking at the berry patch close by. After Dawson gets out of preschool for the day we will head up there the the traditional berry pick & great food!!

We are also getting ready for Lainey's birthday party...how can she possibly be turning a year already? She is so spunky! Her party is going to be a blast!!

Just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten about blogging--in fact I think of it daily. Just haven't made the time to do it.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer as well, and making the most of it! GOD BLESS!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Sounds like you are having a great summer and keeping busy! What are you planning for Lainey's birthday party (or have you already had it?) I know what you mean about the time flying! Christian will be one on August 31 which is just crazy to me!

Glad you had a good time in Duluth and hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!! :)