Monday, May 14, 2007

Decluttering!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that Chris, Dawson and I, as well as 3-4 other families are having a garage sale on Friday and Saturday (5-18 & 5-19) from 7-3. It has been a ton of work as we are having it at our house this time....besides all the work, it is feeling great to get all our closets cleaned out, and organized. As well as our basement....you accumulate a lot of things after being married for 4 years, not to mention things from high school and college years that I am now saying "I kept this for what reason exactly?!" We have also had fun in the midst of cleaning going through year books, and treasures reminding us of little trips and people ect.

So, if you are in the area (I will even do some early sales if you give me a call) Here is what is on the sale: king size bed/box spring & frame, full size bed/box spring & frame as well as a headboard and footboard. bedroom set (2 dressers, 2 nightstands, mirror & headboard) man's bike, and woman's schwinn bike, stove, numerous clothing men's woman's and kids. household items, tractor, 18-volt set Ryobi pwr tools, hand tools, digital camera & kit, king down comforter lots of things.

Again, let us know if there is anything you want to take a peek at ahead of time!

1 comment:

Mindy Caron said...

Yep! Decluttering is the name of the game this month I think!! My garage sale is the same weekend. However, I think I'll have to stop by your garage sale and take a peak... :) Hope it all goes well!