So today I was sitting at work feeling extremely blessed! I think I often take things for granted way too often. Working at a clinic I read case after case about these sad things people go through in life, and rough health situations. I am just so thankful for so many things, life in general!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! My hubby (Chris) is my best friend, Dawson is the sparkle in our eyes, and how blessed we are to have such a sweet boy (and healthy! even after being born 4 weeks early!) God has also blessed us with a lovely home, not to mention food, and the living essentials. We both enjoy our jobs, and yes, take them for granted daily. I think I get in a rut, I am tired at the end of the day, and I just go home to spend time with my family. I don't even think about how blessed we are to have things, and to live life so comfortably.
I am also so thankful for our extended family! We have so much fun with both sides of our families, and enjoy our siblings very much! Not to mention how God has blessed us with two sets of extremely loving parents! We couldn't be the people we are without their love and guidence throughout the years!
So, another new goal for my life is to take a moment each day, and just praise God for everything!! Not just the wonderful things that have happened in the day, but for everything!! Life, Shelter, Health, Food, Family....everything!! PRAISE GOD!
"How we praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we belong to Christ." (Ephesians 1:3)
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is SO very true Natasha! Thanks for re-reminding me of these things as well!! It is so easy to forget about the things we do have and take for granted!
Have an awesome day/evening!
I agree that it is easy to take things for granted! Thanks for your encouragement!
It was really great to talk to you the other night too!
Post a Comment