We headed out biking, (Chris pulled Dawson) and met the Caron's after they biked/rollerbladed there. We had a very enjoyable evening enjoying the beautiful weather, ice cream, and each other's company. The boys finally had to say, look at the sky, there is no more sun, we need to leave! And we all headed our separate ways home. Dawson fell asleep on the way, he looked so cute! I didn't have my camera with me which I was bummed about because we could have gotten some very cute pictures of the two little friends (Elliana & Dawson) with their ice cream smiles! We will plan to do it again sometime, and I will remember my camera!!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Nice Night!
We had such a fun night last night I had to share with everyone. Chris and I have been trying to add more exercise to our lifestyle, and being it is summer (supposed to be) we have been walking and biking quite a bit. Last night we decided to ask our dear friend's Ben Mindy, and Elliana to meet us at DQ.
We headed out biking, (Chris pulled Dawson) and met the Caron's after they biked/rollerbladed there. We had a very enjoyable evening enjoying the beautiful weather, ice cream, and each other's company. The boys finally had to say, look at the sky, there is no more sun, we need to leave! And we all headed our separate ways home. Dawson fell asleep on the way, he looked so cute! I didn't have my camera with me which I was bummed about because we could have gotten some very cute pictures of the two little friends (Elliana & Dawson) with their ice cream smiles! We will plan to do it again sometime, and I will remember my camera!!
We headed out biking, (Chris pulled Dawson) and met the Caron's after they biked/rollerbladed there. We had a very enjoyable evening enjoying the beautiful weather, ice cream, and each other's company. The boys finally had to say, look at the sky, there is no more sun, we need to leave! And we all headed our separate ways home. Dawson fell asleep on the way, he looked so cute! I didn't have my camera with me which I was bummed about because we could have gotten some very cute pictures of the two little friends (Elliana & Dawson) with their ice cream smiles! We will plan to do it again sometime, and I will remember my camera!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment