About 2 hours later I received an e-mail from a lady who works in Fargo who said she would be willing to sell me her nearly new gate for less than 1/2 the price of a new one. (It was one I had peeked at, but nixed it due to the pricyness). So, the next obstical was how to get it without spending the saved money in shipping, and without causing too much hassle for anyone. I was chit chatting with a girl at work about it, and she mentioned that her mom works about 5 minutes from the Broadway clinic, and she was coming to Bemidji this Saturday. She said it would be fine if the lady could drop it off at her work she would be willing to bring it with her. WOW! Another smile down from our gracious Lord!
But wait!! Here is the funny part. I asked the lady if that would work for her and she said no problem. I told her the lady's first name, and she e-mailed me back asking if it was Amy's mom. I said yes. Small world....it ended up being my co-worker's cousin!! So, of all the people that could have responded to my add, it was a co-workers relative! TOO FUNNY!
I think it was a way of the Lord saying...."I am watching out for you in everything!!" God is great!!

1 comment:
Such a great story how God provides! :) We're in need of a couple baby gates, and I'll pray God provides ours just like he did yours! Congrats.
Post a Comment