Thursday, March 20, 2008

A few cute pictures!!

The Easter Bunny cake we made for Easter (tradition!!)
Aren't our eggs beautiful?!
Dawson proudly wearing his new rubber boots...crazy kid! Loves wearing them all over the house!
Posing and baking bananna bread the night before we leave for a quick breakfast in the morning!
Dawson & Daddy with our colored eggs.
Dawson and mom with the eggs!

Here is a quick post for a little update! We have been having a great week getting things ready for the trip as we leave tomorrow (Friday) morning! Really looking forward to spending time with everyone, and Dawson is super excited about the air plane ride!
We celebrated Easter last weekend with Chris's side of the family and had a great time! Enjoying everyone's company and celebrating God's love for us!
Monday brought another trip to the dr as I have been having contractions off and on. Things are still looking okay, but being I am at higher risk for a premature baby(being Dawson was early and very quick!) she told me to take it easy, but that we would still be able to go on our vacation. So we just keep praying for health and safety!
Happy Easter to everyone, I will post when we return from DC, Maryland & Virginia!!

2 comments:

Our Home to Yours said...

What sweet pictures Tasha! How adorable and big Dawson is getting!! Congrats on finding out the sex of your baby too!!! Are you happy for a girl? :) I bet!!! They are sooo fun, you will love them! :) And Dawson will be such a great big brother. I will pray for you on your vacation, we don;t need any more early arrivals!!! Glad you are well..

LS said...

I was going to comment and ask what you are having and then read Laura's comment and figured it out! How wonderful that you are having a little girl!

You had posted on my blog about shoes and I would be happy to make them for you. I decided that I don't have the time to start a home business or even to make a bunch to try to sell, but I would be happy to make them for the couple of folks who expressed interest. I'm assuming you want a fun little girly pair? They usually don't fit until around 4 months (or even 6 months if your baby is petite). Feel free to e-mail me some more about them at heyalethia (at) hotmail
If you know your baby's name, I could even put the initial on the shoe or if you prefer I could do hearts, or flowers, etc.
I'm 19 weeks along and super excited for our very first ultrasound ever, which is coming up in April!
Sorry you have been so sick. I wish Unisom or something else would work for you =(