Friday, March 28, 2008

We Found Out and.......

IT'S A GIRL!!!

So, we weren't going to find out the gender of this baby as it was so fun not knowing with Dawson (although I had a pretty strong feeling!!) And a few minutes before the ultrasound we decided to find out! I bet 100% that it was a girl (mother's instinct??) ...and the fact that I was never sick with Dawson, who knows but I was right!

Part of me feels a little guilty like we opened a Christmas present early or something, but it has been so fun to shop some great bargins! Being we are ending winter, and I will need winter things (as we don't have much girly stuff) I am finding some great deals! Got a cute pink snowsuit on clearance for $3 the other day! ((and to be honest bought it before we had officially found out the sex!)) How can you pass up a $3 brand new cute snowsuit?!

We are all so excited to have a baby girl entering our family! I was sad a few weekends ago as Dawson picked going 4-wheeling up at the cabin with Chris and his brothers over going shopping and for lunch with me :-( I even tried to make my outing sound so fun, and he kept saying..."no mama no, Dawson wanna go 4-wheeling w/daddy!" So, the day has come I guess where the boy stuff is so much more appealing! Chris giggled and said get used to it mama, he is one of the boys now! I knew the day would come, just didn't expect it so soon, but he is certainly all boy and their stuff is apparently more fun!

So, walking on clound nine about our growing family, and being blessed with one of each gender! We are now working on picking out names! SO MUCH FUN!!

Dawson was telling random people the other day "Dawson having little sister!, in mama's tummy" so cute! He is excited about bringing home a baby...although not sure if he totally understands, but a little for sure!

Soon to come will be decorating and painting our little sweetie's new room...We feel so blessed!

5 comments:

Our Home to Yours said...

I am sooo excited for you and your new little sweet princess!! Girls are great, and they truly are attached to mommy!!!! (Yet once they are older, they do make that "jump" to Daddy really quick!) It's great having shopping, Princess-movie watching, doing your hair buddies! I pray your pregnancy will continue to go well! How cute is Dawson.. with his "Little sister" talk!!! How precious!!! It is fun to find out the gender sometimes.. if only for the fun shopping!!! (Great deals by the way!) Hope to see you soon..

Rebecca said...

Yay!! I have to tell you, having a little girl has been marvelous! I love the cute outfits I get to dress her up in. I am so psyched for you! You will have to let me know when your shower is so I can send you something unbelievably adorable!

Karen said...

It will be so much fun for you to have a little girl, especially considering how close you are to your own mom! Think of all of the fun mother/daughter times you'll have! I'm so excited for you all!

The Loehlein Family said...

Congratulations! How fun to have "one of each". We sure have enjoyed having Olivia in our lives but equally enjoy having a boy, Joseph, too. Olivia is really a Daddy's girl and likes to do lots of "boy" stuff so maybe your new little one won't be all princess-like either! God bless you all and enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

Tasha,
Congrats on your coming little girl! How blessed you are to have one of each now! Just think those days will come when you little girl will choose to go shopping with mama instead of going with the boys! What a true blessing! I hope everything continues to go well for you! Have a wonderful trip!