So, here is a random update...
Since my mom and dad are in warm sunny Caribbean Trinidad for a few weeks we have had two lovely friends watch Dawson and Lainey. The kids have done WONDERFULLY, and Dawson has enjoyed the change. Lainey has been happy and laid back as usual. Check out Jessica's post to see what they were up to all day.
http://craigjessica.blogspot.com/2009/02/yesterday.html
They had a great time!
http://craigjessica.blogspot.com/2009/02/our-day-today.html
Yesterday Dawson's Godmother agreed to watch them. Jan, we can't thank you enough. Dawson had a great time, and I think Lexi & Jan did as well. Thanks again!!
Chris is home with the kids today, and I will be home with them Monday and Tuesday. Then to Grandma's for the remainder of the time. It is working out well so far, a lot of running, but at least my kids are with people I know, trust and love. If I can't be with them I know they are in good hands with friends!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment