Lainey had her 6 month WCC on Monday...this is what we found out!
Weight: 17lbs. 4oz (77%)
Height: 28.5 in (98%)
In 6 months she has gained 10lbs. 1oz, and grown 8.5 inches.
She is definitely following in her brother's footsteps in the height category! If only I could honestly say she gets her height from me--ha!! Her daddy is proud though!
The funny thing is she looks a ton like Chris, she has his hair coloring, and skin coloring. I am curious to see if this will change.
Lainey is busy learning all the essentials of life. She has two bottom teeth, eats rice & oatmeal cereal, rolls over, grabs her toes, continues to babble, laugh, talk, and smile at everything! She loves her brother and the dog and is totally mesmerized by them both! She is also starting to sit up very well, and can just about stay up on her own. Although her favorite past time these days--the johnny jump up! I can't believe how that girl can jump and jump and jump! WORK THOSE LEGS!
She is so fun!! Just love her happy relaxed and care free spirit. Love the way Dawson and Lainey play together and light up when they see each other. So fun to watch our kids grow. We are blessed
(DADDY DIDN'T THINK I COULD REACH MY CEREAL ON THE TRAY...FOOLED HIM, PLUS I KNEW EXACTLY WHERE IT SHOULD GO-WHO AM I KIDDING, EVERYTHING GOES IN MY MOUTH!)

1 comment:
This is adorable Tasha! I cannot believe how much Lainey has changed! She is taller than my 11 month old!!! WOW! So fun to see the new pics!
Post a Comment