Wednesday, August 1, 2007

THE DOG!!

Enjoy some pictures of our Dog...Simba, 140lbs roughly, big huge baby!! Mastiff...we love him...most of the time!! He is Dawson's best bud!!

So, it has been an interesting day today! I alarm went off at the normal time, however being I was overly tired and extra sore from our 1st Dragon Boat practice of the year I decided just to close my eyes for a few more minutes...and you guessed it, a few minutes later was really 6:55, and I have to be to work at 7:30!! So, a quick shower, and some fast running around the house left a few minutes to play with Dawson, a quick kiss, and out the door...amazingly I made it to work at 7:25! WHEW!! But I should have known that this was just the beginning of my day!!

(The dog relaxing)

I was working along at my desk doing some icky paperwork when my phone rang...no biggie, answered to hear our neighbor on the other end letting us know that our dog was out of the fence, and minding his own business, but just wanted to let us know. Well, of course Chris was in Becida so I had to take a super early lunch in search of the dog...after a couple minutes, found him, got him in the garage for him to hang out a bit...and back to work.
(The boys watching daddy snow plow out the window)

So here it is only 10:30 and this has all happened already! So, praying for my day to smooth out...being there is quite a bit left, Lord, please give me patients and sanity!!!

(The night day Dawson was born...Simba knew something was up!)



1 comment:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I can definately relate to your day so far!! :)

I hope the rest of your day goes a little slower and smoother!!!