BEFORE:
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Buzzz...airplane?! No, haircut!!
Well, Dawson got his first hair cut the other day, I mean first ever! I haven't even trimmed one piece until Saturday. He was sitting on his chair like a big boy, and I was just trimming until my lovely hubby said... "if you are going to give him a hair cut, give him a real hair cut!". So, he got out the clippers, Dawson sat on his lap, and he buzzed away! Of course I thought Daws would be terrified, but nope, he just kept smiling, looking around and asking...airplane?? I guess that is what the buzzing noise reminded him of! Too cute! Here are pictures of my now grown up little boy...and looking at the pictures, yes, he was due for a cut!
BEFORE:
DURING:

BEFORE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It looks GREAT! Isn't it amazing what the 1st haircut does for a child??
His facial expressions in each snapshot are priceless! A case where a picture is worth a thousand words. What a doll!
Post a Comment