Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thanks Jessica!!

I just want to say thank you to my dear friend Jessica! You have been wonderful and so helpful for watching Dawson the past 3 weeks while my mom and dad have been on vacation! It is so nice feeling confident he is in a christian environment, and being cared for so well.

I also want to thank you so much for taking the time to visit yesterday evening. I was having sort of a tough day, and you made me feel so much better! It has been great to see you most days of the week, and getting to know you more and more throughout this time span.

You are a great Christian friend, and I feel blessed to have you!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Isn't she rather wonderful? Having her as my big sister is just so great. I couldn't have picked a better big sister!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Awwww! I am actually going to be quite sad to not have him return on Tuesday morning! He was an absolute angel for these 3 weeks! Did Chris tell you that he didn't cry at all again this morning, and in fact gave his Daddy one last hug, and then on his own came to me! We were shocked - but happy!

I find myself wishing your Mother was going to be on vacation for a couple more weeks... *sniff

I am SO willing to watch him if you ever run into the need...

Thanks for staying and visiting last night. I also really enjoyed our time together and our talk. It is NICE to have good friends, especially in tough or troubling times! I appreciate YOU!

Jake and Ashley Hodapp said...

Isn't she great?!?!
She's a wonderful friend, and a great example of what a good mother and good wife are! It's so inspiring to turn around and be a great friend to someone else!