Sunday, September 9, 2007

Picture Practice

Okay, so Saturday I spent part of the day with our lovely friend Jan as we enjoyed the 1st annual Women's Expo (http://www.bemidjiwomensexpo.com/). It was a nice change of pace, and a great thing to do on a rainy day. One of the speaker topics was digital photography, presented by Trish (http://www.photosbytrish.com/). She definitey has an artsy eye, and I think she takes beautiful pictures. Most things she spoke about I was aware of just from doing research. However, she also had some tips on child photography, I put them to the test today when we were up at the cabin. Let me know what you think...

7 comments:

Our Home to Yours said...

Oh Tasha, I LOVE these pics! I always have a hard time taking pictures of Leah...she never stands still! lol What a sweetheart Dawson is! So fun!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Very nice pictures!

Karen said...

Adorable! You did a great job!

LS said...

I love photography and can't wait until I can get a really nice camera someday with lots of zoom. Your pictures are wonderful and the coloring of them is just right! Keep up the great work, they look professional!

I also like your little boy's first haircut. He's sure a cutie!

*I don't think I've ever met you in person, but you probably know my husband and sis-in-law!
**Also, thanks for the great article on Crocs. They are definitely my favorite shoe!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Tasha! The picturs are adorable!

just me--Jan! said...

Ooooh--too cute!!!

Mara LaTourelle said...

Love the pictures! Would love to hear about some of those helpful tips you learned. I want to take a photography class, but who knows when I'll have the opportunity.