Just a quick AMAZING praise!!
Yesterday afternoon I was talking to Chris on the phone, just a random quick phone call thoroughout the working day...how's your day going, that kind of thing. All of a sudden Chris exclaimed "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness honey, I have to go!" (He was working in the Red Lake Area) so immeidately all these thoughts rush through my mind, car accident, fire, another shooting, dog mauling?! What??!
I tried calling him back 2x with no answer. Finally on the 3rd try he answered I could hear screaming in the back ground and Chris quickly said, "I am okay, but I will call you back."
That eased my fear of his safety, but my curiousity was killing me! Was someone else hurt??
After about 20 minutes Chris did call back to let me know he could have easily been in a terrible head on collision.
A car was coming at a very high rate of speed straight at him, he was just about to swerve out of his lane when the car swerved into the ditch, and then launched an approach. Chris quickly got his vehicle stopped and ran over to help. He was horrified to find a lady had a seizure and her foot was still on the gas. Then the scariest part...a 2 year old little boy wasn't buckled and had flown from the back to the front and hit the dash.
They did get the car into park, and Chris had called the ambulance. He held the little boy's hand trying to comfort him as he didn't want to move him incase there were spinal injuries. We don't yet know how either of the victums are doing.
Chris was still shaking when he got home last night.
Thank you LORD for keeping my husband in YOUR HANDS!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Praise God!
God is so good! So glad that Chris is safe and sound. Hope that the other two are alright as well.
Love all your updates Tasha! You are blessed with such a beautiful family! ~Krista
Post a Comment