Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Over Achiever??

Lainey turned 4 months on Saturday. I still can't believe how quickly the time is flying. She has become such a happy laid back baby. She is growing quickly, and so fun! She loves to talk, coo, and giggle what a doll baby!

Along with the 4 month marked came a tooth...yup, you read that correctly! A TOOTH!! I could hardly believe it. I kind of thought since she was born she would get teeth early. Just the way her gums looked. She has been chewing on her hands quite a bit the last few weeks and Friday night I stuck my finger in her mouth to see if I could feel anything and sure enough something was right at the surface. Saturday it came through. Is this a sign of an over achiever?! hee hee..

Unfortunately we don't have any great hunting stories to tell as far as a great buck chase. Neither Chris nor I shot a deer this rifle season :-( Chris's brother however was generous enough to give us his buck as they didn't want it. God still provides! Chris did have a wolf follow him to his stand this past Sunday morning, and then it sat there a little hidden until a rabbit ran out and it ran after it. That was when he confirmed his suspicioun...no wonder he didn't see a deer that morning. And must have been the day for wild life, as my dad saw a bear cub when he was in his stand. Makes me thankful all I saw were some grouse and squirrles (one black) as I don't know how calm I would have remained if there had been a bear or wolf!

Our Christmas pictures came in the mail yesterday. I am anxious to see them, I ordered the on Friday from Snapfish and they came Monday. They delivered them to my mom's house so I have to wait until this evening to see how they turned out. Our letter is written so I will hopefully address cards and stuff them so they can be in the mail soon. What a good feeling!

This weekend we plan on putting up our tree downstairs in our family room. This is the first year our basement will be completed so we are putting up an artifical tree there, and the usual real tree upstairs. I have never had an artifical tree before so I am excited that I can put it up right after thanksgiving and not have to worry about it drying out. We will cut the other one down closer to Christmas.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! -- God Bless!

No comments: