HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all, and Happy Black Friday to all of you who managed to get out of the house at the crack of dawn and go shopping...you are braver than I! I stayed home and enjoyed some slumber after a busy Thanksgiving day. But a wonderful Thanksgiving it was! I love spending time with family, enjoying food and fellowship! We had the tradition Thanksgiving meal with Chris's family around noon time, and then we had my mom and dad over for lasagna and dessert. We also started putting up our Christmas tree (first year for an artifical one so I got to put it up early!) Here are a few pictures! Hope your day was as wonderful as ours!
--For some reason the pictures aren't letting me move, or add to them so here is a brief description:
Nana and Dawson reading books, Chris and Grandad working on the lights of the tree(I will post another pictures when the decorating is done) Lainey and her cute bib, Lainey playing with Simba (the dog, and another happy picture of Lainey. I don't think those are in the right order, but I am sure you can match them up!

3 comments:
Lainey is such a beautiful little girl Tasha! Great pictures....glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving!
Hey Tasha,
You have been tagged! Go to my blog to find out what to do!
Hey! We tagged you, too! Can't wait to see your picture! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment