Introducing
LAINEY RYANN OELRICH
Born 07/22/08 10:08pm
7 lbs. 1 oz. 20 in
Our beautiful baby girl has arrived!! We are all doing wonderfully and will update more soon! Thanks for your prayers, they were well answered as we were in labor for about 4 hours, with 3 pushes she was here!! We are proud and in love with her! She is a keeper!!

5 comments:
Mega Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to have that over with and to see your little one? She was born on my bro's birthday and I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name. I was always trying to get my hubby to name our first baby that name but he wouldn't go for it so I named one of Ali's dolls that!
I'm glad it was quick and she wasn't a 10#-er. Can't wait to see photos of her on here!
Congratulations again! I am glad things went so well!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see some pictures of her. What a sweet name you picked.
Congratulation!!! I can't believe I missed her by a day! It sounds like everything went well, I am so glad!
Yaaay! I am sooo happy to hear of the wonderful arrival of your little Lainey! ( So sweet!) Can't wait to see pictures of her! Hope you and she continue to do well! Congratulations!
Post a Comment