Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things are Changing!

Okay at my doctor's appointment I got some good news. Progress is starting, I am at 2 cm, and 30% which is a change from last week being nothing, and slightly changing. Considering it was just 5 days ago, I take this as good news! She said the baby is definitely poistioning but hasn't quite settled down into my pelvis completely. I had to make an appointment for next week with a different physician as ours will be on vacation so really really hoping to go this week so I can have her deliver :-) I will keep my blog updated and hoping the next post will be of the arrival of our little one! ~~ Still undecided on the name! Seems so hard this time?! ~~

3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Yeah!!! We will be praying for you as you prepare for your little one!!!

Mara LaTourelle said...

So excited to hear that progress has started! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Our Home to Yours said...

So exciting Tasha! When I talked to you on the phone, I had a feeling something would happen! Nice to know it won't be long now!! :) By the way.. even after having 2 girls the names are still hard to pick! I'm sure it will be beautiful! :)