This weekend we enjoyed our yearly trip to the local strawberry patch. Of course we enjoyed the yummy Belgian waffles for breakfast before spending some time picking berries! That afternoon I made 2 batches of strawberry rhubarb jam, and one batch of strawberry jam...YUMMM! I am in the process of making my grandma's recipe for angel biscuits to enjoy the jam on at dinner time. My mouth is watering!
PLAYING AT THE PATCHE'S PLAYGROUND W/ DADDY
CHECKING OUT THE TRACTOR W/GRANDAD
ENJOYING A TASTE...OR TWO
STRAWBERRIES GALORE
THE JAM
On another note...we had another appointment this morning w/a doc other than our normal one as she is on vacation. There were some minor changes, but she didn't specify. They are going to do a stress test on the baby as my blood pressure was slightly elevated this morning. The test is scheduled for Thursday. I will let you know the results.
On another note...we had another appointment this morning w/a doc other than our normal one as she is on vacation. There were some minor changes, but she didn't specify. They are going to do a stress test on the baby as my blood pressure was slightly elevated this morning. The test is scheduled for Thursday. I will let you know the results.
And on a joyful note! Chris's brother Jason and his wife Jackie welcomed their new little one into the world Sunday evening. Collin Robert was born around 5:30ish weighing 8lbs. 10oz. and 22in long. (I hope I have all that info right!) Both mom and baby are doing well.

1 comment:
It'll be your turn soon!!! Your jam looks SO yummy! You are amazing!
Post a Comment