Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Few Pictures

Lainey is proving to be a marvelous sleeper...knock on wood! Here is a picture of Dawson, and Lainey with Chris's grandma. She was loving having another little one to hold!
Lainey in Grandma's arms.
Dawson absolutely loves holding his little sister, and has to kiss her everytime he leaves the room. I so love that he loves her so much, although he isn't 100% sure of having to share the attention all the time, but for the most part has been doing wonderfully!


3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

These photos are so precious Natasha! Your little ones are so very sweet!!! I am glad that things are going so well!

Rebecca said...

Man, she is so adorable!! I still can't believe I only missed her by a day. I can't wait to meet her!

The Loehlein Family said...

She is beautiful, Natasha. No surprise there though! Congratulations again!